Monday, September 22, 2008

Crabby

I'm crabby today. I threw my back out trying to help a student. It's not that bad...but it still kills and I want to walk hunched over.

I'm depressed about the stock market. I got my statements in the mail and I lost quite a bit! Depressing. I was reading an article on MSN and using a financial calculator to figure out how much I will need by retirement. Looks like I am going to be in the negative if I don't contribute loads more. Yeah....maybe when we get the twenty some thousand paid off of our credit card for these freakin IVF attempts. I just need a cute cuddly baby to stare at to make it all worth it. Just like baby Aussie and the girls at "The Journey with Baby Frank". So stinkin cute!

1 comment:

Renaissance Woman said...

Ugh!!!! You are right...a baby does seem to make all of the other stuff go away. I agree 100%