Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting back into the swing...

We are ready to get back into the swing of trying to have a baby again. S goes for her Lupron shot tomorrow. We have to pick a new sperm donor....doctor recommended it because of the miscarriage. We like XYTEX sperm bank, any one have recommendations?

So difficult. We are too picky. I hope like hell this will be the one. We will have spent around $21,000 on S. I got some fertility testing done with my doctor today. Just blood to see where I am at just in case. I might have PCOS.... that would be just our luck. If this time doens't work with S, we will have no more money to spend. Plans will be reuined....devestated. What if I have to end up with IVF if I have PCOS? We won't be able to afford it. I don't want to pour all of my life into this. I want to live too. Sill, I am haunted by the fact that we could remain childless....

No comments: