Monday, October 6, 2008

Change of Plans

They retrieved 15 eggs! Last time they only got 10. We have two grade B and C on ice from last time. I hope all these 15 do well. Tomorrow we find out how many fertilized. I am somewhat excited about the number....but I know that it is quality eggs, not quality. Because of the number the doc wants to do a true IVF cycle, not the ZIFT. So we will go in Friday or Saturday and get them put back in! I hope we have a good number of grade A's to put back in!

S is sore from her retrieval. We just woke up from being passed out on the couch and watching Harry Potter. I still feel stuffed from the food we ate from lunch. Now I think I will pay some bills and clean up this tornado of a mess from the weekend.

4 comments:

j.k-c. said...

Fingers crossed! I hope that you get some good fertilized eggs!!!!!

Renaissance Woman said...

Im crossing my fingers!

Angela said...

good lucky.

J said...

Yeah! I have some people who are interested in reading about me.

Thank you!