Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lucky 13

Well, my house is still a mess. I didn't lift one finger.

But I don't care. 13 eggs are dividing! :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) Last time out of the nine only 5 divided. The nurse kept going on about how 13 is a good number. (13 is also my lucky number) I hope I hope I hope that their is a good healthy normal egg and sperm and they grow. I got the call from the doctor today. S forgot her phone, number one, and number two she doesn't get service at her work anyways.....she was surprised and happy. Friday morning will be the transfer!!

Now I must try to motivate myself to clean. I promised S I would clean the bottom part of the house today and the upstairs tomorrow. I am normally a very neat person....but for some reason I have been not caring. I don't know what's wrong with me. But gosh darn it... today is the day. I have to stop snacking, stop watching TV, and stop finding excuses to go online. I need to get out of my PJs.....and get my a*s in gear.

Well, in about 5 more minutes. I wanted to share this link about cancer. As I have previously stated, S and I are trying to go 100% organic. We are about 80%. Cancer doesn't really run in our families, but you don't need a family history to get it. We are trying to be as health conscious as possible and being really picky about what we put into our body. My weakness is sugar. I am a sucker for sweets. Has anyone read his book? I plan to pick it up from our local library.

Oh one more thing before I go. I have some cute pictures to show you of my Guinea pig. They are such wonderful animals. These make me laugh.


Meet my piggy:


she loves to eat!


Hi!

helping me on the computer




in a pile of fresh greens


being a ham bone - look at that leg kicked out!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog. Hoping and hoping for your lucky 13 !!

Angela said...

soooooo cute. wish you luck.