Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School Blues

Teachers are back to work next week. Students officially start on September 2nd.

I'm pretty blue. I thought I would be returning back to school feeling wonderful, excited, and happy because we were pregnant. I thought the same thing last year too. :0( But...no baby.
:0( No thrills. All I have to show is a summer full of sitting around in front of the TV because we have been depressed and have no additional money to do anything.

Our neighbor across the street stopped over last night. She and her husband see the same RE doctor we do. She was two weeks ahead of us...she is not pregnant either. She already has one child from either the 2nd or 3rd IVF cycle. They have spent so much. Neither of us really has furniture or "things" for our home. It sucks so bad that infertility costs so freakin much. It makes me sink deeper into depression.

We MIGHT do a craft project this weekend. We bought this horribly awful pumpkin man/witch that sits on feet to paint. It is SO scary...just thinking about it creeps me out. I have had nightmares that I'll be doing something in the house and I'll turn around and it will just be starring at me. Like it is walking and following me. Oooo....I'm so creeped out. I am getting the willies. S better not play a joke and hide that thing on me. It I ever turned around and it just appeared I would just piss my pants. I already am a screamer....over all sorts of little stuff. I hate bugs too.

No comments: